Gluten Free Zucchini Bread
There is no better time to make gluten free zucchini bread then mid-summer – zucchini is at its peak and cravings for fall weather and flavor are surmounting. Zucchini bread marries the best of summer produce with the fall flavors we love so much! Head to your local farmer’s market, grab a big ol 'zucchini and start baking some of my gluten free zucchini bread!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 325F and generously grease 2 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- Grate your zucchini and set aside. Do not drain excess water.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla using a hand mixer until combined.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients, keeping in mind that the batter will be very thick.
- Once the wet and dry ingredients are combined, fold in the grated zucchini and walnuts. The batter will start to thin as the zucchini is mixed in.
- Evenly divide the batter between the 2 pans and bake for 60-65 minutes.
- Let the loafs cool in the pan for about 15 minutes and then remove and place on a cooling rack for another 15 or so minutes. Store in an airtight container or freeze immediately if you do not plan on eating them right away.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week