Super easy and fluffy zucchini "meatballs" are 100% meatless and tasty.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400˚F
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil or non-stick spray, set aside
- Use a box grater to grate the zucchini into a clean towel or mashed potato press (drain as much water as you can)
- Press in your garlic with a press
- Add the shredded zucchini, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, parmesan, chives, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper to a medium bowl
- Mix well to combine
- Shape a tablespoon of the mixture into your hands to create small balls
- Bake for 15-18 minutes in the preheated oven until golden
- Dip into your sauce of choice and enjoy
Great for making ahead and air-frying them before guests arrive!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week