Little Debbie Star Crunch Cookies
Who else grew up on Little Debbie's snacks? Star Crunch Cookies are one I totally forgot how much I loved until I saw them in stores recently However, this version is gluten free, dairy free, has no refined sugar, and is still hands down delicious!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients together minus the cereal and melt until smooth- microwave or on stove top
- Add in cereal and combine until coated
- Spoon scoops onto parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Use a circular cookie cutter to shape them, then press down to flatten
- Place in the fridge to harden- at least an hour
They do get a little melty at room temp so I recommend storing in the fridge!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week