No Churn Mason Jar Ice Cream
What's better than a scoop of ice cream? How about a whole jar of personal, customized ice cream? And it's one that you can make entirely in the same jar with no fancy equipment.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pour whole milk, heavy cream, and sugar in a jar. Add in your choice of flavor (chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, etc.)
- If mixing by hand: Cover the jar tightly with a lid and shake vigorously for 5-7 minutes, until the mixture is noticeably thicker and has increased in volume.
- If mixing by electricic hand mixer (what we recommend): Whisk directly in the jar until the cream has a texture similar to whip cream, about 5 minutes.
- Place jars in freezer for 2 hours, until somewhat frozen but not completely. Add in any mix-ins, like chocolate syrup, oreos, chocolate chips, etc.
- Place back in freezer until entirely frozen (about 1 hour) or store in freezer until ready to eat.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week