Vietnamese Keto Fish Sauce Chicken Wings | Keto Cánh Gà Chiên Nước Mắm
- 3 lb3 lb 3 lbChicken Wings
- 1 Tbsp1 Tbsp 1 TbspNom Nom Paleo Magic Mushroom Powder
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspGarlic Powder
- 1/2 - 1 tsp1/2 - 1 tsp 1/2 - 1 tspSea Salt
- 1/2 tsp1/2 tsp 1/2 tspGround Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp1 Tbsp 1 TbspBaking Powder, (optional)
- 1 Tbsp1 Tbsp 1 TbspAvocado Oil
- 3 cloves3 cloves 3 clovesGarlic, minced
- 11 1Onion, medium, chopped
- 3 sprig3 sprig 3 sprigGreen Onion (Scallion), chopped (3 stalks)
- 1-31-3 1-3Thai Chili, sliced
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupAllulose, powder
- 3 Tbsp3 Tbsp 3 TbspFish Sauce, (Red Boat brand)
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspLime Juice, fresh
- 1-2 Tbsp1-2 Tbsp 1-2 TbspUnsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspWater
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Season the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl by adding the mushroom seasoning, garlic powder, sea salt, ground black pepper, baking powder (if using), and avocado oil. Mix well to coat evenly and marinate for 20 mins.
- Pre-heat air fryer to 380F. Place a wire rack over a lined baking sheet and transfer the seasoned chicken wings onto the rack.
- Airfry for 25 minutes in the airfryer, flipping and rotating halfway through.
- While the wings are air frying, make the sauce. Use a mortar and pestle to crush the garlic and chilis to release its fresh flavours and oils.
- Using a wok, dissolve the powdered allulose on medium heat. Cook until the allulose starts to brown, and add in the water. Follow by fish sauce, lime juice and butter.
- Lower the heat and add the crushed garlic and chilis to the wok. Simmer the sauce until thickened, then turn off the heat. Leave the sauce in the wok.
- After 25 minutes of air-frying, turn up the heat to 400F and air-fry for another 5-10 minutes, rotating halfway through again.
- Add the chicken wings to the sauce and toss to coat evenly in the wok. Garnish with chopped green onions. Serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAppetizers Coconut Free Egg Free Gluten Free Keto Nut Free Poultry Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.