Blueberry Thyme Matcha Lemonade
This lemonade recipe can be served with matcha or without, depending on your taste preference. It's sweetened with honey and is a perfect summer drink.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium saucepan on low heat, add the honey and 1 cup of water. Whisk the mixture together and once it is warmed, add the sprigs of thyme and blueberries and steep for 30 minutes.
- Press the blueberries until they pop and the juices release. Use a fine-mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth and strain the blueberry simple syrup mixture.
- Mix the blueberry simple syrup with 5 cups of water and the lemon juice.
- Make the matcha shots by mixing ½ teaspoon matcha powder with ¼ cup water per glass of lemonade.
- Add ice to a glass and fill with the lemonade, leaving 1 inch of room at the top.
- Add one matcha shot to each glass of lemonade.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week