Cassava Flour Cookies
Do you ever need a no-fail cookie recipe to reach for?! Yeah, me too.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cupCassava Flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tspBaking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cupSunbutter, or any nut butter
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cupOrganic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cupCoconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cupPure Maple Syrup, or raw honey
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 TbspAlmond Milk
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cupRaisins, or dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tspSea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine everything until dough is formed. Roll into balls and flatten out a little. Cook on 350 for 20-22 minutes. Makes around 15 cookies.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week