Chicken Tagine-Inspired Recipe
- 2 lb2 lb 2 lbskin on Chicken Thigh, bone-in
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupOlives, sliced (see notes)
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupPreserved Lemons, diced (see notes)
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupBell Pepper, diced (see notes)
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupDried Apricots, diced (see notes)
- 8.5 oz8.5 oz 8.5 ozMoroccan Inspired Flavor Starter Sauce, (1 bottle)
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupfree range Chicken Broth, (see notes)
- 14.5 oz14.5 oz 14.5 ozDiced Tomatoes, optional
- Salt, to taste/health needs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine ingredients in an oven-safe pot.
- Cover and oven-braise for 45 minutes to 1 ½ hours. (Time depends on the size of the cut of chicken you’re using. Check for tenderness at 1 hour, then again in 15 minute increments, or use a thermometer probe.)
- If you’d like the top of your ingredients to brown, remove the lid during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from the oven and rest with the lid on for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve as a stew, or over mashed potatoes, rice, couscous, quinoa, or pasta.
Feel free to replace with any veggies you have on hand or prefer! // You can use your favorite broth, or wine, or combination of the two (Use 2 cups if you prefer more sauce)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week