Easy Vegan Baked Chocolate Donuts
Ready in less than 15 minutes, these vegan and gluten-free chocolate baked donuts are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy every day!
- 1.333 cup Primal Palate Gluten-free All-Purpose Flour
- 1.333 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsp Almond Butter, you can use any nut butter, or granola butter for a nut free version
- 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.75 cup Almond Milk, any nut milk will work, or use oat milk or pea protein milk for a nut free version
- 0.333 cup Pascha Semi-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips (Bulk), optional to add into the donut batter
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a donut mold.
- Combine all of the donut ingredients until a batter forms.
- Add to the donut mold and bake for 14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a baking rack to cool for about 15-30 minutes.
- While the donuts are cooling, combine all of the chocolate glaze ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, removing to stir every 20 seconds so it doesn't burn.
- Once the donuts are cool, dip them into the melted chocolate.
- Place back on the donut rack so the chocolate can cool and harden.
- Option to top with shaved Pascha vegan white chocolate bar or drizzle with melted Pascha dairy free organic white baking chips.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week