Fluffy Vegan Pumpkin Bread
Fluffy vegan pumpkin bread is the perfect snack or dessert to enjoy in the colder months. This vegan pumpkin bread is the ultimate level of fluff, super moist, and full of flavour. The delicious hints of pumpkin pie spice, chocolate, and the crunch of walnuts give this bread a beautiful texture. It makes a great morning snack or dessert! It’s made in one bowl with minimal ingredients and takes only 20 minutes to come together.
- 1 cup Pumpkin Purée
- 2 Tbsp Flax Seed Meal, (2 tbsp flax + 6 tbsp water)
- 0.5 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- 0.5 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.25 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 cups All Purpose Flour, + 2 tbsp
- 0.5 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 0.333 cup Organic Walnuts, crushed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare your loaf pan by spraying it with cooking spray, lining it with parchment paper, and spraying the parchment paper with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, prepare your flax egg by adding 2 tbsp of flax seeds and 6 tbsp of warm water. Let set for 5 minutes.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add in flax eggs, pumpkin puree, applesauce, and maple syrup and mix well with a hand mixer or whisk.
- Next, add in brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla and mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Then, add in your flour and mix until well combined and no flour chunks remain.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and crushed walnuts with a spatula.
- Pour your batter into your lined loaf pan and sprinkle extra chocolate chips and walnuts on top of your loaf before baking. Let the loaf cook for one hour at 350ºF.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven, and let cool before enjoying!
How to store: Place loaf in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week. How to freeze: Place loaf in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one month.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Plant Based Shellfish Free Vegan Vegetarian
Fellow foodies also viewed
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.