Grounding Autumn Ginger Turmeric Latte
Attention! You do not have to consume alcohol to have a good time this holiday season! In fact, once you try this Grounding Autumn Ginger Turmeric Latte, you may want to always include a latte like it in your holiday traditions. Drinks such as wine and spirits are often served before the main meal, which is a perfect time to sip on this latte. It contains slow burning fats, gentle gut-healing spices, is anti-inflammatory and if you add collagen, even offers protein. It’s win-win if you want to feel balanced and in control of your food choices for the rest of the day, so be sure to include this recipe in your holiday spread, and certainly carve out time to make it for yourself the next time you cuddle up with a good book!
- 4 cups4 cups 4 cupsGinger Turmeric Herbal Tea
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspOrganic Coconut Butter
- 2 tsp2 tsp 2 tspGhee
- 1/2 tsp1/2 tsp 1/2 tspSea Salt
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspTurmeric
- 1/4 tsp1/4 tsp 1/4 tspground Ginger
- 4 Tbsp4 Tbsp 4 TbspCollagen, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat 4 cups of purified water as you would to brew tea.
- Steep 4 tea bags in the 4 cups of water for 5-7 minutes.
- While your tea is steeping, add remaining ingredients (coconut butter, ghee, sea salt, spices and collagen powder) to a high-speed blender.
- Remove tea bags and pour brewed tea into your blender. Blend on high for about 15 seconds
- Pour into 4 mugs and be sure to make a toast with whomever you are sharing this warm and nourishing holiday beverage!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Fellow foodies also viewed
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.