Sesame Lime Chopped Salad
This Sesame Lime Chopped Salad is so fresh and crunchy and I just cant get enough of it! Bursting with flavor and texture this salad has it all. Tossed with the most delicious dressing made with dates, limes, ginger and more. It gets even better after a few days in the refrigerator making it the perfect take along to those weekend barbecues! Enjoy it with teriyaki chicken, shrimp, fish tacos or keep it plant based and dig in with a big spoon!
- 6 cups6 cups 6 cupsGreen Cabbage, chopped fine
- 4 cups4 cups 4 cupsRed Cabbage, chopped fine
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupCarrots, cut into carrot sticks, and chopped
- 5 whole5 whole 5 wholeGreen Onion (Scallion), diced
- 0.5 cup0.5 cup 0.5 cupCilantro, chopped
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupRoasted and Salted Cashews, rough chopped
- 1 Tbsp1 Tbsp 1 TbspSesame Seeds, black and white
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend dressing ingredients in a high speed blender till smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well.
you can substitute raw cashews for roasted
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week