3-Ingredient Paleo Candy Bars
These easy homemade Paleo Candy Bar bites are perfect when you want a sweet treat. Tempering the chocolate will allow you to leave them out at room temperature, and feel like a true confectionery treat.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice the dates lengthwise and remove the pits. Place on a parchment lined sheet
- Fill each date with cashew butter, about 1/2 tsp each.
- Temper the chocolate. For easy tempering, place 2/3 of the chocolate in a glass bowl. Microwave on 50% power for 60 second intervals. Stirring after each interval, until the chocolate is melted and temperature is 110F.
- "Seed" the melted chocolate with the remaining chocolate chips, stirring in a little a time, making sure that the added chocolate is fully melted before adding more. Repeat until all the chocolate is used.
- Once the chocolate has cooled to 90F, you can start coating the dates.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cashew butter to seal it in, then coat the entire date with chocolate.
- Using a fork, lift the date from the chocolate and allow the excess chocolate to drizzle off.
- Scrape any remaining chocolate from the bottom of the fork before transferring the date to your parchment lined sheet.
- Sprinkle with the chopped cashews and flaky salt, if desired. Repeat with the remaining dates.
- Drizzle the tops of the dates with any remaining chocolate, if desired.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week