Bacon Wrapped Egg Cups
What's better than food wrapped in bacon? These delicious egg cups are perfect to bring with you on the go, or enjoy at home to save you time cooking your next breakfast!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease the muffin tin and then line it with a strip of bacon creating a circle.
- Place the bacon lined muffin tin in the oven for 10 minutes to cook the bacon slightly.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven and crack one egg into each bacon wrapped muffin cup.
- Sprinkle with seasoing. You can sprinkle with nutritional yeast for a "cheesy flavor."
- Place the muffin tin back in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes depending on the egg yolk preference (less time will have a more runny yolk and longer cook time will be more of a hard boiled cooked consistency).
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven and once it has cooled, remove each bacon wrapped egg cup and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week