Buffalo “Cream Cheese” Dip
If you are a Buffalo fan this Buffalo "Cream Cheese" Dip is the dip for you! It gets even better after its been in the fridge a few days if it lasts that long. This creamy, delicious dip is perfect with veggies, chips or as a spread on your burger. Can you guess which buffalo sauce I used? You should all know my fave by now!
- 8 oz8 oz 8 ozKite Hill Chive Spread (Cream Cheese-style spread)
- 0.25 cup0.25 cup 0.25 cupBuffalo Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tbsp1 Tbsp 1 TbspMedium Buffalo Sauce
- 2 whole2 whole 2 wholeGreen Onion (Scallion), diced, white & green part
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a bowl combine all ingredients
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate (keeps well for several days)
- Enjoy this recipe by Penny's Primal
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week