Cranberry Jalapeño Chicken Meatballs
Wheres all my meatball fans?! These Cranberry Jalapeño Chicken Meatballs are going to become your new favorite! The sweet and spicy sauce that the meatballs are tossed in is lip smacking delicious! Wow this combo is amazing and will be on repeat here for sure! Serve them up over cauliflower rice or along side some delicious coleslaw and watch them disappear. Warning, you may want to double this one so you have some leftovers!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine in a bowl, chicken, almond flour, onions, egg & salt
- Gently mix with your hands and form into 16-18 meatballs
- Heat oil in a large fry pan and cook meatballs till browning on all sides, about 5-8 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine sauce ingredients and blend till smooth
- Add sauce to pan and toss meatballs to coat cooking about 5 minutes
- If sauce is too thick, add a little more water and stir.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week