Sticky Garlic Meatballs
These meatballs are Whole30 and Paleo compatible and can be served as a main dish or appetizer. They are so flavorful and delicious.
- 1 lb1 lb 1 lbGround Beef
- .5.5 .5Yellow Onion, small, minced
- 5 cloves5 cloves 5 clovesGarlic, minced
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspSea Salt
- .25 tsp.25 tsp .25 tspBlack Pepper
- 11 1Egg, (omit on AIP)
- .25 cup.25 cup .25 cupRice Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp3 Tbsp 3 TbspCoconut Aminos
- .5 cup.5 cup .5 cupOrganic Apricot Preserves, (or apricot jam)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl, add the ground beef, onion, 3 minced garlic cloves, sea salt, pepper, and egg.
- Thoroughly mix everything until the ingredients are fully combined. Use a spring-loaded ice cream scoop to form balls with the ground beef mixture.
- To bake the meatballs in the oven, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the meatballs on a parchment-lined sheet pan and bake for 17-20 minutes.
- To bake the meatballs in an air fryer, place the meatballs in the basket and cook at 370 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- While the meatballs cook, add the rice vinegar, coconut aminos, apricot jam, and 2 minced garlic cloves to a medium sauté pan on medium-low heat.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and reduce the mixture to 1-2 minutes. It should be thick when it’s done. Remove the pan from the heat.
- When the meatballs are fully cooked, add them to the sauté pan and toss them in the sauce. Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week