Easy Garlic & Herb Shrimp Wonton Cups
The perfect little bite does exist! With the help of Sardo Foods garlic and herb marinated shrimp, these wonton cup bites are simple to prepare for your next get-together with friends or potluck. Ready in just under 30 minutes to save you time this holiday season.
- 0.333 cup Sour Cream
- 0.5 whole Full Fat Cream Cheese, (room temp)
- 0.333 cup Mozzarella Cheese, (cubed for mixture)
- 1 Tbsp Salt and Pepper, (to taste)
- 2 whole Cooked Shrimp, (I used Sardo Foods Garlic + Herb)
- 0.5 cup Mozzarella Cheese, (shredded for topping)
- 1 pinch Dried Parsley, (optional for garnish on each cup)
- 1 whole Frozen Wonton Wrappers
- In a medium-sized bowl combine sour cream, cream cheese, cubed mozzarella, salt, pepper, and shrimp along with its marinade, set aside
- Grease your muffin tins with cooking spray and add 1 wonton wrapper to each section
- Grease your wonton cups with cooking spray and bake in the oven at 350 for 5 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove wonton cups from the oven and allow to slightly cool
- Using a small ice cream scooper to portion your mixture, add 1 tbsp of the mixture to each wonton cup
- Top each cup off with shredded mozzarella and bake in the oven once again at 350 for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted
- Garnish with dried parsley for added colour and enjoy!
PSST - you can also make this ahead of time and then reheat them in the air fryer or oven just before serving your guests!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week