Easy Vegan Cherry Tomato Pasta
This easy vegan cherry tomato pasta is the perfect weeknight meal. It comes together in 30 minutes, tastes so fresh and is packed with plant-based protein. This pasta recipe is my go-to when I need something easy, delicious, and filling to cook, and I know you’ll love it too! Made with your pasta of choice, fresh cherry tomatoes, vegan ground meat, garlic, vegan butter, and some spices.
- 410 grams Pasta, of choice, I used Spaghettini
- 1 pinch Salt, to add to boiling pasta water
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to drizzle in your pan
- 1 whole Garlic, minced or diced
- 340 grams Plant-Based Ground "Beef" (Abbot's Butcher)
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Buttery Spread
- 1 cup Pasta Water
- 2 bunch Cherry Tomato
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 pinch Nutritional Yeast, to top
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Fill a medium-sized pot with water and bring to a boil. Cook pasta as directed.
- In a large pan, drizzle some olive oil and add in 1 clove of minced garlic. Sauté on medium heat until garlic is fragrant.
- Add in veggie ground meat, and add about 1 cup of pasta water or as needed. Cook for about 5-10 minutes.
- Cut your cherry tomatoes in half and add them to your pan with the veggie ground. Let it cook for about 5-10 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to wilt slightly and turn into a light tomato sauce. You can also use a spoon to squish the tomatoes down.
- Add in your vegan butter and spices and continue to mix until all spices and flavours are well combined.
- Drain your spaghetti, add it to the pan and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Top with nutritional yeast and optional vegan cheese, serve and enjoy!
How to store: Place pasta in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week