Instant Pot Beef Stock (Bone Broth)
- 3 lb3 lb 3 lbgrass-fed Beef bones, roasted
- 3 whole3 whole 3 wholeCarrots, cut in half
- 4 whole4 whole 4 wholeCelery, ribs
- 1 whole1 whole 1 wholeOnion, sliced in half
- 2 cloves2 cloves 2 clovesGarlic, smashed with a knife
- 1 whole1 whole 1 wholeBay Leaf
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspHimalayan Pink Salt
- 1 Tbsp1 Tbsp 1 TbspApple Cider Vinegar
- 11 1Instant Pot
- Preheat your oven to bake at 420 degrees.
- Place the beef bones in a glass baking sheet, and sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Roast the bones for 30 minutes, flip them to their other side, and then roast for another 20 minutes.
- While the bones are roasting, prepare the vegetables for the broth.
- Place the roasted bones into your Instant Pot, and then add the carrot, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaf, salt, and apple cider vinegar.
- Fill the Instant Pot with filtered water until it reaches about an inch below the max fill line.
- Place the lid on, and seal, and set to manual high pressure for 75 minutes.
- Once the broth is finished, remove the large bones and vegetable pieces, and then strain the broth through a fine mesh strainer.
- Pour the strained broth back into the Instant Pot, if using immediately after for soup, or allow to cool and freeze for future use.
This recipe makes 10 cups of broth. When using beef marrow bones, it's best to allow the broth to cool slightly, so that you can scoop the excess fat off of the top before making soup.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week