Keto Marshmallow Fluff
This clean keto marshmallow fluff comes together quickly and easily with 4 basic ingredients. Made without all the preservatives, sugar, and high fructose corn syrup of the store-bought version, this light, sweet fluff is the perfect dip for our no sugar, low-carb Sweet Cinnamon Crunch Phat Crackers. This combo will quickly become your new favorite, satisfying that sweet tooth, while maintaining steady blood sugar levels.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place mixing bowl and beater(s) in the refrigerator to cool.
- Place water and sweetener in a medium saucepan. Stir to combine.
- Insert a candy thermometer into the pot and heat over medium-high. Do not stir from this point on as crystals will form.
- Place egg whites and cream of tartar in the cooled mixing bowl.When the water-sweetener mix reaches about 225°F, start whipping the egg whites to soft peaks. Approx 3-4mins.
- When the water-sweetener mix reaches about 225°F, start whipping the egg whites to soft peaks. Approx 3-4mins.
- When the whites are ready, the sugar syrup should be around 240°F. Remove from the heat.
- Turn mixer to medium and very slowly and carefully pour the water-sweetener mix into the whites in a thin, steady stream.
- Once all of the syrup is in, set mixer to medium/high and continue whipping. The whites will deflate at first, but they will thicken and fluff up. Continue to whip for 3-5 minutes, or until the mixture is thick and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and whip until the fluff has cooled completely. Serve immediately with your Phat Crackers. Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week