Meat and Potatoes Breakfast Hash
This Meat and Potatoes Breakfast Hash is perfect for serving a crowd or meal-prepping for a week of nutritional fuel! Our friends, Hayley and Bill at Primal Palate, use US Wellness Meats 100% grass-fed ground beef and ghee, Primal Palate’s clean and delicious Meat and Potatoes Seasoning blend, and hearty sweet potatoes for this simple and satisfying breakfast hash.
- 2 cups Sweet Potato, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 2/3 cup Onion, diced
- 1 lb Ground Beef (85% Lean)
- 4 tsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut them into 1/2-inch cubes. Sauté (continually stirring) in a skillet over medium heat with some ghee.
- Chop the onion, and add to the sweet potato after about 12-15 minutes. Once the sweet potato softens, you can add in the onion. If necessary, reduce the heat slightly and add some more ghee. Keep everything moving around to cook evenly.
- Add the ground beef, and cook until no longer pink.
- Season everything with Primal Palate Meat and Potatoes Seasoning. Serve hot alongside your choice of vegetables. We recommend Primal Palate Adobo Brussels Sprouts!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Egg Free Gluten Free Grain Free Nut Free Paleo Shellfish Free Whole30
Fellow foodies also viewed
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.