Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Prep your sourdough loaf as normal per my sourdough instructions.
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Chop the top off the garlic bulb. Place in an oven safe dish and cover generously with olive oil. Bake for 1 hour. The garlic will be tender enough to squeeze right out of the skin.
- Finely chop the rosemary.
- When you get to the shaping step in the sourdough instructions, this is when you will add in your mix-ins.
- Flatten the sourdough according to step #8 in my instructions and sprinkle a small portion of the garlic & rosemary. Fold the dough and repeat. Sprinkle a portion of your filling onto the dough after each fold.
- An optional last step is to sprinkle a little bit of sea salt on the top of the loaf after scoring it.
- Bake as normal!
Want to learn more about making your own gluten free sourdough bread? I have you covered with my guide to making your own Gluten Free Sourdough Starter and I built out my Sourdough Starter Kit on my amazon store front (commissionable) so you have your supplies and grocery list planned out for you!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week