Air Fryer Curry Chicken
Did you know you can air fry a 5 pound chicken in an hour? This Curry Whole Chicken marinates overnight with most incredible sauce blend that is put under and over the skin and then its ready to pop in the air fryer and in no time you have the most crispy skin and juicy tender chicken! The leftovers make the best chicken salad for lunches too!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a blender till smooth (all except chicken)
- Wearing rubber gloves, carefully lift the chicken skin and rub the marinade under the skin and also over the skin (both sides of the bird)
- Cover and marinate 12-24 hours (the longer the better)
- Place chicken in air fryer basket breast side down
- Set air fryer to 360 and cook for 30 minutes
- Flip chicken and cook 25-30 minutes more or until temperature reads 165˚ at thickest breast part
- Let rest 15 minutes before carving
- Enjoy this recipe by Penny's Primal!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week