Asian Beef with Broccoli
Our friends Bill and Hayley of Primal Palate were kind enough to share their Asian Beef and Broccoli recipe, and we are excited to add another tasty recipe to our digital cookbook. "Simple, bold flavors will make this dish an instant classic in your house.”
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Green Onion (Scallion), thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 cup Broccoli, florets
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 lb Beef Chuck Roast, cubed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger to wok, and sauté for 2 minutes to infuse the sesame oil with their flavor.
- Add steak, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
- Once the steak has seared, add in the broccoli and continue to sauté over high heat.
- Add green onion, and an extra tablespoon of oil if necessary.
- Pour in coconut aminos, and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to sauté for another 2–3 minutes, until all flavors have combined.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Fellow foodies also viewed
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.