BBQ Chicken Flatbreads
Once your rotisserie chicken is shredded, this is the simplest meal to throw together! And trust me, if you’re like me and despise shredding a rotisserie chicken, this meal makes it worth it!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Shred your rotisserie chicken and combine with a portion of the BBQ sauce. Spread the rest of the BBQ sauce on top of the flatbreads.
- Chop up Spinach and layer on top of BBQ sauce, followed by the rotisserie chicken, chopped red onion, and cheese.
- Drizzle a little more BBQ sauce on top if that makes you happy 🙂
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week