Chipotle Spiced Chicken Bowls
Chipotle but better! My Chipotle Spiced Chicken recipe is fool proof for delicious, juicy chicken and when combined with my Avocado Cilantro Dressing it is definitely hard to beat. I love making this meal when I am in need of something quick and customizable that is also delicious and good for you!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400F and place a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Combine olive oil, chipotle peppers, and seasonings in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Place the chicken in a bowl or ziploc bag and cover in marinade.
- Sear both sides of the chicken breast in a pan or cast iron skillet until a nice crust forms.
- Finish cooking the chicken in the oven at 400F for 15-20 minutes. Cook time will vary based on the size of the chicken breast.
- Let cool before slicing and serve with you favorite chipotle bowl fixings!
My favorite build your own bowl options: Salsa Avocado Cilantro Dressing Roasted Corn Rice Spring Mix Black Beans Turkey Bacon
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week