Chocolate Covered Strawberry Blended Overnight Oats
Inspired by chocolate covered strawberries, these overnight oats are like eating dessert for breakfast! Despite the name, these oats make a great balanced breakfast that is high in protein and vegan too. Plus who says you can't indulge in a little chocolate for breakfast?! Not me. Blending everything together gives these oats a creamier texture than regular overnight oats and makes it so that every bite is bursting with strawberry flavor. But we're not stopping there; we then add a layer of rich dark chocolate ganache to really take this breakfast from good to incredible!
- 1 cupRolled Oats, or quick cooking oats
- 0.25 cupVanilla Protein Powder, or extra oats
- 1 TbspChia Seeds
- 1 tspRed Beet Powder, or any pink superfood powder, optional (I like Unicorn Superfoods Antioxidant Blend)
- 1 cupStrawberries, fresh or frozen
- 0.5 cupSoy Milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
- .5 cupAlmond Milk Yogurt, or non-dairy yogurt of choice
- 1 TbspAgave Nectar (Syrup), or maple syrup or sweetener of choice (optional, if you like it sweeter)
- 1 tspVanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all base ingredients in a blender and blend until very smooth. Pour into two jars or bowls.
- Heat chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring often, until melted and smooth. Stir in soy milk, one teaspoon at a time, until it reaches a smooth, creamy texture. Spread on top of oat base.
- Place in the fridge overnight or at least 4 hours. Top with more strawberries and enjoy!
Keeps in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week