Easy Skillet Frittata
I always thought making a frittata would be complicated – heck the name makes it sound fancy, right? But really it is just the simpler version of its relative the quiche, plus it cooks a whole lot faster too. My favorite way to make a frittata is with AmyLu Foods Breakfast sausage, but you can customize yours however you’d like!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Place a cast iron skillet on the stove over medium heat, adding the olive oil to the pan.
- Chop up your garlic, onion, sausage, and spinach. Once the oil is hot, add your garlic and onion to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the onions are translucent. Then add in your sausage and spinach.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, and salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the sausage filling across the bottom of the skillet and pour the egg mixture overtop. Top with feta cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week