Gluten Free Caramelized Onion, Kale & Mushroom Quiche
This is my favorite breakfast to make when I know I have some busy mornings ahead of me! Protein & veggie packed and so, so, tasty! I swear that my gluten free caramelized onion, kale, and mushroom quiche gets better with time which makes it perfect for leftovers.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Thinly slice your onion and add to a pan with olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook until the onion becomes translucent and then add in your mushrooms.
- Add your bacon and cook until crispy.
- Add your kale to the pan and cover with a lid to help the kale wilt.
- In a bowl, whisk together your eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Add your veggie-bacon mixture to pie crust and cover with the egg mixture. Sprinkle feta cheese across the top.
- Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week