Don’t you just love a good frittata? Especially one like this Tuscan Frittata filled with sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach and ground chicken. If you have never tried making one before let me tell you how easy and delicious they are! Plus you can enjoy them for brunch or dinner. We love it for dinner paired with a nice spring salad on the side. Give it a try and let me know how much you love it!
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 oz White Mushrooms, quartered
- 5 oz Baby Spinach
- 0.5 cup Onion, diced
- 0.5 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, not in oil and slivered
- 12 whole Eggs
- 0.25 cup Water
- 1 tsp Primal Palate Amore
- 1 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350
- Heat oil in an ovenproof 12" saute pan.
- Brown chicken, mushrooms and onions. Drain liquid.
- Add spinach & sun dried tomatoes, stirring well.
- Whisk eggs, water and spices and pour over mixture.
- Cook till edges start to set.
- Move to oven and bake 10-15 minutes or until center is set.
- Let rest a few minutes before slicing.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.