Gluten Free Oatmeal Bake
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Line a 9x9-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, chopped pecans, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and chia seeds.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, mix together the milk, raisins, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Combine this wet mixture with the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the egg until well mixed, then add it to the mixing bowl with the oat mixture. Stir everything together until fully combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish, spreading it out evenly to ensure even cooking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Allow it to cool for a few minutes before slicing. Serve warm and enjoy this wholesome and delicious breakfast bake as-is or drizzled with maple syrup or honey.
No need to worry if the mix seems a bit liquidy before baking—it's normal! The oats will soak up the liquid as it bakes. Just make sure to spread the oats and mixture evenly in the baking dish for uniform baking. If you only have quick oats available, they'll work just fine too! Allow the oatmeal bake to cool slightly before slicing to ensure it holds its shape. Nuts are an optional addition to this recipe but I love including them. Just know you can keep them out if you prefer (or need to!)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week