Peach & Cherry Granola Bake (GF/V/Soy Free)
Want a recipe that can double for breakfast or dessert? I have the perfect recipe for you! This quick and easy bake combines ripe summer fruits with certified gluten free oats, sweet honey-maple syrup, tart lesson, spicy cinnamon, and crunchy granola! You can top it with your favorite dairy free yogurt as a breakfast or your favorite dairy free ice cream for dessert! Talk about versatile 😍
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice each cored nectarine half into quarters and place in a bowl.
- Place sliced and pitted cherries in bowl.
- Add lemon juice, salt, honey maple syrup, and oats.
- Mix ingredients.
- Grease an oven safe or cast iron pan with avocado oil.
- Add mixture to pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with mint and ice cream or yogurt of choice.
- For added sweetness, add additional @treehive honey maple on top.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week