Green (Spinach) Waffles
Delicious Vegan and AIP Waffles made with spinach which makes a brilliant green color.
- 2 bunch Spinach, fresh
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or avocado oil
- 1.25 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Beth Blends Grain Free Flour Blend (8 oz bag)
- 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the spinach, coconut milk and oil into a high speed blender and puree until smooth.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Next add the maple syrup and spinach mixture and stir until combined. The batter should be almost completely lump free.
- Heat a nonstick skillet waffle maker. Pour the batter into the waffle maker and close. Cook according to your waffle maker. Once finished cooking, transfer to a plate to serve immediately.
These waffles do well as leftovers and in the freezer. // Cooking times may vary due to different types of waffle makers. // If the waffles are coming out gummy, they may need additional cooking time.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.