Pan Fried Wild-Caught Shrimp and Rice
This Pan Fried Shrimp Bowl is so tasty you’ll want to make plenty to go around. The right tools and ingredients can make all the difference in the finished product. In this case, use sustainable, wild-caught shrimp and 100% wild rice and you will be well on your way to a delicious, mouthwatering meal. If you’d prefer, this can also be made with riced cauliflower. Either way, it’s a meal the family will love.
- 2 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Peppers, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Shallot, diced
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cups Cauliflower, (or cooked wild rice)
- 2 Tbsp Lard
- 2 tsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Start by peeling and deveining the shrimp. Set aside or chill until ready to cook.
- Prepare the vegetables: chop the bell peppers, crush and mince the garlic, dice the shallot.
- Heat 1 tbsp of your choice of cooking fat (like olive oil) over medium heat in a large skillet. Saute the vegetables until soft.
- While the vegetables are sauteing, rice 1/2 head of cauliflower with a cheese grater or food processor. Add to the skillet, stir to combine, and cook over medium heat until everything is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper, then reduce heat to low.
- In a separate skillet, heat another tablespoon of cooking fat over medium heat. When hot, add the shrimp and cook until pink and opaque. (about 2 minutes per side). Season liberally with Primal Palate Organic Seafood Seasoning, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the Vegetable Cauliflower Rice topped with the shrimp. (Parsley garnish is optional).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.