- 1 lb1 lb 1 lbMeatballs, pre-made (frozen or fresh, regular or plant-based)
- 14.5 oz14.5 oz 14.5 ozDiced Tomatoes, (1 can)
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupRed Bell Pepper, diced
- 8.5 oz8.5 oz 8.5 ozMediterranean Inspired Flavor Starter Sauce, 1 bottle (or Creole, Latin, or Moroccan Starter Sauce)
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupCabernet Sauvignon Red wine, (see notes)
- Salt, to taste/health needs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine ingredients in an oven-safe pot.
- Cover and oven-braise for 45 minutes to 1 hours.
- If you’d like the top of your ingredients to brown, remove the lid during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from the oven and rest with the lid on for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve as a stew, or over mashed potatoes, rice, couscous, quinoa, or pasta.
Feel free to replace with any veggies you have on hand or prefer! // Use 1 cup of wine or your favorite broth, or a combination of the two; and use 2 cups if you prefer more sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week