Creole Beans & Greens
- 2-3 cups2-3 cups 2-3 cupsCanned Red Beans
- Bacon, cooked, optional
- 1.75 cup1.75 cup 1.75 cupKale, chopped (see notes)
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupGreen Onion (Scallion), diced (see notes)
- 8.5 oz8.5 oz 8.5 ozCreole Inspired Flavor Starter Sauce, (1 bottle)
- 2 cups2 cups 2 cupsfree range Chicken Broth, (or your favorite broth)
- Salt, to taste/health needs
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients to a skillet on medium-high heat and bring to a simmer.
- Cover, lower the heat to low & cook for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve over rice, pasta, couscous, quinoa, mashed potatoes, or with your favorite bread or tortillas on the side.
Feel free to replace with any veggies you have on hand or prefer!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week