Ted Lasso – Biscuits with the Boss! (g/f)
- Prepare an 8” x 8” pan by lining with parchment paper, set aside.
- Add butter (or ghee) to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat til lighter in color and fluffy, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Slowly add powdered sugar to the butter mixture, mixing til combined. Sift cassava flour, arrowroot & salt into the butter/sugar mixture, mixing again until dough comes together.
- Transfer to the prepared pan & press evenly into the bottom. Place the pan in the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 300° while the dough chills.
- Once chilled, place in a preheated oven & bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden but still soft to touch. Remove from the oven & place the pan on a cooling rack, cool completely before cutting.
- Store at room temperature for up to a week. P.S….they won’t last that long!
These are gluten free. If you want a Paleo version, you can make the subs of ghee for butter and "maple" powdered sugar to the standard powdered sugar. Be mindful the texture and taste will be different. I'd suggest trying a half batch and bake in a standard loaf pan. This way you can see if you like the results without risking as many ingredients.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week