Sheet Pan Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon
Sheet Pan Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon is exactly the meal you want to make when you’re in a pinch for time, and yet still want an impressive, tasty, and healthy dinner. It roasts perfectly in the oven in less than 15 minutes, alongside roasted green beans! You’ll love the addition of the lemon tahini dressing as a dip. This easy sheet pan meal is low-carb and keto-friendly.
For the Salmon
- 2 lbWild Caught Salmon Filet
- 10 ozGreen Beans, edges trimmed
- 2 TbspDijon Mustard
- 1 TbspAvocado Oil, or olive oil
- 3 TbspEverything Bagel Seasoning (Noble Made)
- 1 TbspLemon Juice
- 1/4 tspSea Salt, + more to taste
For the Lemon Tahini Dressing
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the salmon filets to your liking, and place skin side down in the middle of the baking sheet. Arrange the green beans around the edges.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard and oil. Gently brush the mixture onto each of the salmon filets, and the rest on top of the green beans.
- Sprinkle the everything seasoning onto each filet. Pour the lemon juice onto the green beans, then sprinkle with a bit of sea salt.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and roast at 425 for 12-14 minutes, or until salmon is opaque and green beans are lightly golden. Remove from oven.
- While the salmon is baking, make the lemon tahini dressing. Pour the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until the dressing is smooth. You may need to add in water by the tablespoon to thin in out a bit.
- Serve salmon and green beans hot with lemon tahini dressing.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week